In hindsight, it should have been obvious that open source software engineering would work because great people self-select, nothing is a trade secret, and the world is a very big place.
Gary Whizin, as interviewed by Matt Asay, http://planetmysql.org/entry.php?id=8058
- sheeri on MariaDB Foundation vs. Open Database Alliance
- Anonymous on Converting Timezone-Specific Times in MySQL
- Anonymous on Out of Resources? Check table_open_cache
- sheeri on Out of Resources? Check table_open_cache
- Anonymous on Percona Live: MySQL Conference and Expo Call for Papers Extended!
- General Updates
- Google SoC
- Infrastructure Notices
- MySQL blogs
- mysql bug
- OurSQL Database Podcast
- Server Tuning